Cause Searches was founded in 2020. The important issues facing the country today are underfunded, and we wanted to give back. We created a search revenue system, that donated a portion of the revenue to your favorite charities just for using our extension to search from. Once you install our extension, just use it for all your web searches. Money is generated from your searches and a portion is donated to the charities you choose at registration. You are able to check the stats in your account and see how much you have generated to be donated. Cause Searches is transparent and releases quarterly financial statements for everyone to see. Support the causes and use our extension!!
How to Install the CauseSearches Extension
Important: You can’t add extensions when you browse in Incognito mode
- Open the CauseSearches browser extension.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- our extension will let you know if they need certain permissions or data. To approve, click Add extension.
To use the extension, click the icon to the right of the address bar.
How to Uninstall the CauseSearches Extension
To the right of your address bar, look for the extension’s icon. Right-click the icon and select Remove from Chrome.
If you don’t see the extension’s icon:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More tools Extensions.
- On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.